Essex Care Association are proud to support and be the voice for care providers in Essex, Southend and Thurrock.
We would welcome you to join us if your organisation provides and delivers adult social care in Essex, Southend or Thurrock. You must also be registered with the CQC or be in the process of registering if you are a new start up provider.
Becoming a member of ECA enables your organisation, no matter how small or large, to be part of an influential network to shape the delivery and future of social care in the region. We offer support to members operating within Essex, Thurrock and Southend, as well as exclusive services, offers and events to support you.
Benefits of becoming a member:
- Monthly newsletters keeping you abreast of hot topics in the sector.
- Priority access to the ECA conferences.
- Access to member only training.
- Access to offers from ECA commercial partners.
- Support from the ECA staff and committee members who are all providers, owners or directors of care serviced themselves.
- Participation in influencing initiatives e.g. local government via working groups and webinars.
- Access to key business information.