Essex Care Association (ECA) are passionate about providing support for Social Care Providers in Essex, Southend and Thurrock. By representing members at local, regional and national levels, and through working work with health and Local Authority colleagues, we aim to help shape the future of Adult Social Care in the region to drive positive change and promote best practise.
As a member of ECA, you will receive the following benefits: -
- Being part of the Social Care Community in Essex and being involved in key conversations on the issues that affect you locally.
- Voicing your views and concerns, and having those views and concerns represented to key decision makers in Essex and more widely.
- Conferences three times a year with speakers on key issues for you and your care business.
- Seminars relevant to the care sector, e.g. International Recruitment, Risk Assessment, CQC updates, etc.
- Access to offers from commercial partners at members rates, e.g. Legal and HR services
- Key business information such as early notice of commissioning intentions
- Support to claim from the Skills for Care Workforce Development Fund and access to other Training Opportunities.
- Regular communications and newsletters on issues relevant to you.
ECA is a member of the Care Association Alliance, a national body, giving us the opportunity to voice opinions and issues at a national level. We are also a member of the Eastern Region Care Association Alliance (ERCAA) who as a group represent the views of Adult Social Care providers across East Anglia.