Next meeting - Wednesday 31 January 2024, 14:00 - 16:00
The network is chaired by Terry Cotton, who is a Nominated Individual from the Eastern region. The network was launched in the Eastern Region early in 2022 and has been running as an active group since its launch.
The network offers support for nominated individuals including:
- Understanding the remit of their role and meeting its requirements.
- Hearing from expert speakers from across the social care sector
- An opportunity to share challenges facing care sector organisations.
- Finding co-designed solutions to address challenges.
- Networking with executive/senior level colleagues from across the Eastern region.
- Feedback into Skills for Care’s Board and Department of Health and Social Care on key issues.
If you are a nominated individual in the Eastern region, please join Skills for Care for these network meetings. You can choose as many meetings as you are able to and the majority of these sessions will be run on Zoom.
This workshop will be run on Zoom. Registrations will close 90 minutes before the scheduled start of the event.